Friday, June 27, 2008

I guess

I really was too tired to sew yesterday. I had to re-fix the pockets this morning that I re-fixed several times already.

Done now. I hope.

Ready to sew the side seams. Maybe. This pair is taking longer than any pair ever have. Except for the 2 I let sit for 2 years before finishing, but that's not the same thing.

Ashton Kucher was on Regis. He took one of the girls' boyfriend outside for shooting practice when they first met. Between Ashton and Bruce, Demi has her girls well guarded. Who's gonna mess around there? Only an absolute fool and those kind probably get weeded out early with those 3 parents. The girls proabably all have good horse sense as well.

What a lot I thought of from one casual remark. I love tv.

But Regis and Kelly is all rerun bits after the opening this week. Don't know why they do that. Unless they're on vacation and pre-filmed the openings early. Doesn't matter to me at all. I didn't miss it finally.

Dentist today and the dr on Monday.
Should have the credit card by then at least and can find out about reservations for SF.

Think I'll give up the Reno deal. I was really just looking for something to do since I got into the do something mode. If there's a show I want to see, that's different. There's lots of theater here anyway including the Music Circus. There's only one show there I want to see and one I haven't heard of that I may want to see. I may want to not see any of them when it comes down to it. I'll have a problem staying awake if I can't get matinees anyway. I love theater, though.

More than I love sandwiches, and I love them a lot.

No comments: