Thursday, June 26, 2008

finished my sandwich

I really wanted relish. Didn't get any. Don't know why not. Thought I could make another tomorrow and get some then. I'm tastin' it now.

See what happens to this blog when I've nothing to do and no energy to care about anything except pickle relish?

It interests me no matter what I write about.

I haven't played games except for a brief time the other day when a new one from the rent place arrived. I liked it. Sponge bob is one character. Platform type. Might buy it. Might not. Haven't played enough of it to know, but so far it's not too hard for me and that's always a bonus. Might be an old game. Oh, it's Attack of the Toybots.
Ya, it didn't mean anything to me either.

I had a couple of better posts that I lost. Easy to say when they're gone, isn't it. Shall I say it again? I'm all about easy.

No comments: