Monday, June 16, 2008

I've had ot.

With politics. I never did like it. Now I hate it even more. After tonight.

If Gore wants to back Obama he'd better get those guys in gear. Apparently they said that Florida and another State were unnecessary to win the election.

What? Huh? Isn't the political thing to say is that all states have equal importantance? That all voters are equally important? Wouldn't that be the right response? Guess not. They're Democrats.

And the Republicans aren't any better, maybe worse. There's Elisabeth on The View, for example. She gets rude, demanding, insulting, and merely attacks the opposition candidates instead of letting others speak their piece. Did I say poorly mannered? Rude, I believe. Apparently no one is allowed to criticize McCain without her Onward Christian Soldering into the fray of her own making.

And since when is criticizing or questioning a Republican become unElisabethian? Seems to me it's the American Way, but then she's a neo-con. I hate to mention it, but I believe it falls under free speach and she won't shut up long enough to let anyone else speak. I wonder who she thinks she is? All that, probably.

And she just isn't.

If she doesn't like this blog guess what? She can revoke my rights of speach and opinion regarding a public person. This would be her, not me. And guess how much I care.

I can see why Rosie had such trouble liking her. She's almost unlikable to those she disagrees with. Even her voice is irritating.

Oh. And the rest of the Republicans? They're smarter.

No comments: