Saturday, June 28, 2008

I got a nap

Think it worked. After only an hour wake-up time, I got the waistband on my shorts fixed and I'm on my way to completion. Only 3 or 4 days to make one pair of shorts when I can usually get two to the hem/elastic point a day.

Hmmm....not much to deduce here. Just generally out of sorts. And using up twice as much thread as necessary. Honestly, I should give it up.

Mormons came to the door today. 2 ladies. Young girls, really. One asian from Austrailia, the other from Tennesee. Might go there after Mass. Am I confused or on the road to there? I can't even make shorts, what do I know about religion.

I could wear my new clothes to churches tomorrow, then again to see Donna on Wednesday, if indeed, that's for Wednesday. July 2nd is all I know.

There's a soul food restaruant (or however it's spelt) I'd like to try, but since my number's blocked and they don't accept blocked numbers, I can't call for location. Probably close. There's also a taco special at a taco chain place on Sundays. Might try to remember that one. Then there's a fundraiser at a restaurant not too far for the Catholic church that'd be fun to help out. I like food. That's Tuesday, I think. I should have some money to spend then at least. It was all I could do last night to stop myself from spending my last $7.00 cash on the soul food place. I really wanna try greens in the biggest way.

I want to go to all churches that interest me, too.

I'm a slut, a whore, a soaker up of this thing or the other. All in the name of connection and interaction and something to do. Like making shorts when I don't need any and don't even have drawer space for the ones I do have.

What a weirdo ramble. What do greens, religion and shorts have in common? Nothing really other than 3 things that are on my mind at this moment.

Wear the new skirt or not? I could wear the new pants. They're nice enough, I think. And I could save the skirt for Donna and the Hyatt and the Capital. That'd be funner, and Donna'd really like the outfit, I think.

I could go back to Macy's and get another skirt and a couple of blouses if i keep up the church stuff. I have a pattern and some fabric I could make one skirt. If the pattern fits well enough, I can get more fabric and make lots of skirts. Cheaper and funner. A project with a purpose. Not making blouses, thank you anyway. Back to Macy's.

And if I wear the pants, I don't have to shave my legs.

Eureka! I found the answer to life..

No comments: