Monday, June 2, 2008

just tired

I'm tired. Yesterday was a long day for me and I don't remember any naps. No energy to read or game and not sleepy enough to sleep. That's all it is. But it's getting boring so here I am again with nothing to say.

My brother started making desel fuel at home. He gets free deep fryer oil. It's a fairly lenthy process that requires space, but doesn't sound complicated. He says it costs him 45 cents a gallon. There's also a by-product he can extract and sell if he wants to. It might be glycerin, not sure, but he says it gets a pretty good price. It's something that can be gotten at a pharmacy, I think. The by-product, that is.

I'm not sure how many desiel vehicals he uses, from one to 3 manybe. It might not be helpful if people need a lot of it, or don't have the time to spend fiddling around with it. Don't know how many gallons he makes once. All I know is that it requires 2 tanks and the fluid needs to be heated (and filtered maybe) twice. There's likely an additive required.

These gas prices are killing everybody.

No comments: