Sunday, June 22, 2008

uh, didn't I ever say?????

My number system is all about Meeee and my fractured family, I suppose starting before my own broken collar bone before the age of 1.

How'd that happen, Momeee????

4's a bad number for me even though it's 2 squared. Lots of head injury before and forcepts baby. The cause of the dyslexia? Maybeeee, Momeeee. (keep adding the e's till you get the right number for you).

We moved from Tacoma when I was 4 and really only met my aunt and uncle and 2 cousins a couple of times. Mom's brother. The one who shot his setter in the butt when she didn't hunt right and hit his baby so hard it knocked him out of his crib.

But he hunted, I might have picked up some gun stuff. And fished, they ate the grub, even canning fish. Salmon in particular.

His boys both played football. I'm still not sure what a down is.

See? Lots of things to catch up on.

Maybe I was better off without them; I'll never know now. I went to visit him and his girlfriend some years ago, before Mother died in 1993?, and he made a pass at me.

Bye-bye Tacoma, bye-bye. I used say I was born in a coma. Well...I thought it was funny. That's where I had the dream about going down that drain thing when I was 4. Uh, the coma?

I know! Since there was a train in the background, my bedroom faced a field and trains went past and I listened for them at night when I was scared in the dark, there was the train, the field and me on a palamino. Obviously sex Freud stuff from a 4 year old. Since I'm 56, I had to be a 4 year old some time or other. Oh! 52 years ago. I was born in 52. Added up with the 19s, 52 is 8, neutral, 2 cubed, good. 56 is 3. Trinity, good number, the teeter totter is built. Just need 2 pieces of evidence to cross the bridge to prove again that it was right I didn't die from pneumonia at 10 months like I thought I should. The numbers prove it's right that I'm alive. I didn't have any other evidence by the time I was 15 and there's the 6.

Fucking sad if I needed numerology to prove I had right and reason for life at all. huh...and it took mania for me to think it up in 1982 which is 2.
The 3 before makes the teeter, the 2 makes it not totter and together they're 5 which is my perfect number. Perfect balance. Just right.
I got the answers again that I got all those years ago. It's just filled out more now as time tends to do with anyone paying any kind of attention.

No comments: