Thursday, June 26, 2008

found out

that Arnold can't run for another term. He had 3 years or so after the recall then one one election. But the recall counts as a full term, so no more are possible.

Interesting. I emiled somebody from his or the government site or someplace who gave me a link to Ca laws to peruse (no thanks), and his office phone number. I called. It's surprising what you can find out if you keep asking around.

Why was I intested? No idea, just was.

Started sewing. Shorts. The only thing I make. Keep making silly mistakes so gave it up for today. Or for awhile. Whichever comes first.

Tapped out - broke for the rest of the month which isn't that long. Have the car license due the end of July, then nothing I can't avoid. Looks like the SF trip is on as long as I can get reservations which I can't till the card gets here. Should check for it just in case although it may be a bit early yet. Apparently I can buy a bay cruise ticket early, too, but why? Maybe thats for people who ride frequently. That's strickly not me.

The cable car stops at the hotel and it's only 2 miles to the bay if I remember correctly. This may be a no sweat after all. Considering the way I always get lost, things are looking up and very positive. I can get a pedicure at the hotel, too and I just might. But what time? Probably early afternoon, then time for a nap if I want (need) and off to the bars. Uh, the bars in the hotel.

May try to get enough snacks there to have for breakfast. Leave me alone! I like eating that way. Or if they have Eggs Benedict, I'll get some there and eat the snacks on the train if I feel like it.

I like being prepared. And organized. I love last minute fun. Disorganized and weird. But not so often. Should call the church, but it's lunch time.

No comments: