Sunday, June 1, 2008

They all do it

I checked on news shows this morning and they all look into the camera. What's the difference on Red Eye, then? Are they just closer? It's really very odd in a different, unique kinda of slightly intimidating sort of way. I'll have to think about it. Or do something else. Whatever, dude.

I've another recipe for you from Peg Bracken's book. Fortunately, I don't remember it enough to attempt communicating it without copy to, uh, copy from. It's sausage and rice. Has celery. I heard that some people don't like celery. I'd never have thought that. It's a benign, mild sort of taste with a little bitter shot maybe but in a good way to me. And it's especially yummy stuffed with pimento cheese, Kraft, I think, straight from the jar. I love cheese. I love celery and it gives a nice crunch. It's good in sausage and rice. The celery, of course, loses it's crunch in the cooking, still tasty. To do this right, I have to go look for the recipe. I may not want to. Good, easy, one pot type of meal.

But see? Everything I eat is carb based - everything I like goes on carbs.

No comments: