Tuesday, October 21, 2008

apparently

there was some cross over possible between the jitterbug and Elvis. When did he start singing? The jitterbug's a swing variation. I just googled it.

The kids just did a jive. People everywhere should always jive.

The song, however, was wrong. I insist.

I'd google Elvis, but I don't want to. They were jitterbugging on american bandstand around l954. It just doesn't go with Elvis somehow to me. Now see? I'm gonna torture myself, and you, trying to figure this out. Except I won't be able to since I've no idea which song it was even so I could google it.

2 judges went for the second kids. Len picked the first pair.

A dance troupe is up. They're doing a historical of dance. Starts with the Nicholas Brothers in the 30s I think they said. Then to the 60s? Then maybe the 80s, don't remember what they said. Geeze, so far the only thing I recognize is the Nicholas Brothers. Ddon't know what period this part is. robotic stuff. I guess they did some break dancing I recognized. Can't say the last sections are favorites of mine. I prefer the Nicholas Brothers. But don't tell anybody.

Allright, you caught me. I'm not an Elvis fan and that's probably the problem I had with that song.

Wonder what's on tv tonight. No way to tell. That's what I use comercials for. To check the remote schedule. Or should I say, he schedule on the remote. The first can cause confusion if people don't know the comcast digital remote. The second would be more clear, yet lack of information on the reader's part would still render it meaningless.

Cody's safe. And Maurice.

I don't have any guess about who's going home this week.

Brooke's safe. bottom 2, toni for one. Safe...Lance.
Susan in bottome 2.

We all know who I pick. Both of them.

Toni's off the show. It's a real shame.

I'm thinking the second kid pair will win. We'll see.

No comments: