Friday, October 24, 2008

Lady Lynn again

Was just on Fox and Friends. Her name is Lady Lynn Forrester de Rothschilds. I don't know what the family's titles are. But I have heard of E. M. Forrester. I wonder if she's related? We have some English family names on my father's side.

I also read recently that Queen Victoria elevated someone to a dukedom. The Duke of Westminster. Is that a royal title? I don't know. I think I read they're related, but I really don't know. But titled families often have several titles.

So I still ask: Has or does Queen assign aristocistaic titles? I don't know how to google that one. It really does get complicated especially in matters of address. Is it Lord/Lady first name, last name, title name? I've seen charts on it, but can't keep it straight at all.

I think Princess Diana really wasn't a princess because she wasn't born one so that's an incorrect address. She was Diana, Princess of Wales. Princess Anne is a princess. In Winston's family, the last name is Churchill. The title, one of them, is Duke of Marlburo. So is is, David Churchill, Duke of M...? Or whatever the first name is? Beats me, but it's interesting.

No comments: