Monday, October 20, 2008

oh, ya

The numbers of electors from each state vary. I think it's based on state population. But I'm not sure. Is it a simple majority of electorial votes that wins the presidency? I think so.

They know who's won on election night because they know how each state's numbers of electors falls. I think some states might have some for each party to vote and others don't? huh...maybe if I paid attention I'd know stuff.

McCain wants to continue Reagan's Republican Party with Bush's economic plan. They won't work in this brave new world. They already haven't been.

Pick your electors well. But greed will out. See: the last 8 years. Stick and a carrot. Everything is simple. And everything connects to everything else and is very confusing. And complicated.

Oh. It's Michele Bachman I was talking about earlier, from Minnisota maybe. Did I say Marilyn? Is she from Minnisota? Who am I and why am I here?

The only really important question, for today anyway, is why are 40% of American workers making incomes too low to tax?

Oh, you already wondered that, did you? You're much quicker than I. I am slow, it's true.

Did you know that that those levels, they often don't have any health insurance? Any retirement is probably social security which everyone is taxed on their paychecks. More than likely no paid vacations and sick leave? What the hell's going on?

No comments: