Wednesday, October 22, 2008

good morning to me!

And how am I this fine morning? Why, I'm just fine, thank you.

I guess I could cogitate (see: cognate) the charge of indoctrination and brainwashing and appropriateness of the use of children in the pro Obama internet ad.

And there's the insistence of connecting Obama to Ayres now through a radio interview which shows Ayres is unrepetent. But Susan Estridge made my point. Prove Obama heard it. Prove that Obama and Ayres ever discussed the bombings or Ayres continuous beliefs. They were working on education with many other people of both parties.

But the brainwashing and indoctrination is of somewhat more interest to me at the moment.

I wonder what O'Reilly and others think of taking kids to church and supporting the Pledge of Alliegence is? It's brainwashing and cultural indoctrination.

Parents usually teach their kids their beliefs one way or another. The problem here is that the kids who went to the gay wedding aren't being taught what O'Reilly believes in.

Do parents have a right to teach their kids what they believe?

Does O'Reilly?

We have no rights without extending those rights to others *always within certain limitations*

And what did he do to his hair? It looked cauffed last night. Very odd.

No comments: