Monday, October 20, 2008

the right

Is developing arugements to prove that Powel's endorsement of Obama is either racial or emotional. He either wants to vote for the black guy or he's mad at the Bush Administration for things that happened around the Iraq invasion.

What he said about it makes no difference. They know better. They can read a person's mind and heart. Would this be character assignation? A person of no brain power. Anyone with half a brain would always stay with the party no matter what? I guess that does take half a brain.

The Republican Party had better take a good look at what it is and where it wants to go. It's killing itself.

Colin Powel obviously had brains, integrity and dignity when he supported Republicans. I hate politics.

But back to the important stuff. Iran changed it's name maybe around 1979 when it had a revolution. Is that another see the French and Russian Revolutions moment? I don't know what it was about so can't make comparisons.

But the name is The Islamic Republic of Iran. At least in English it is. But the word Iran is a cognate if the word Aryan which means Lands of the Aryans. Aryans is a much prettier word and I don't know what it means. Are the Aryans a people?

They have 4000 years of continuous settlement and history. One of the few areas that does. I told you it was a terrific history that I don't know too much about, just bits and pieces, but even less than I know about Western history.

And now I have to go look up the word congate since I can't remember what it means. There's always something.

No comments: