Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been remiss

About the View. Kinda like Fox hasn't mentioned anything about Palin's clothes purchase by the GOP. Or maybe they did and I missed it.

I haven't mentioned Joy on the View. She's just like Elisabeth from the other side. Just as loud and agressive and insistent and opinionated and harsh.

Whoopie, Sheri and Barbara are able to discuss things from a more objective point of view and don't retreat into shouts and insults.

Both Joy and Elisabeth make it difficult to hear the ideas and shut down others voices.

Pretty human. Aggrivating and human.

So why didn't I? I'm not really sure. Maybe cause she can speak up to balance Elisabeth. Maybe it's all the years of ugly Republicanistic attacks and I'm defending the picked-on. I don't agree with Joy all the time either.

I really don't like all Democrats or hate all Republicans. I'm not anti-church or patrioticism. According to the right, I'd be considered a Nazi, though, and that's the problem.

No comments: