Thursday, October 16, 2008

there really isn't

anything tangable to tie Obama negatively to the Aires and Acorn stuff. I'm over it unless there's some fact come to light.

The right wants the negative connection to be true. They want to win. It is true to them, but that doesn't mean there's truth in that position.

We all have a lot of cultural influence. My father used to talk a lot about one string of the family came over on the first ship after the Mayflower. That's one part of my cultural experience that's influenced me. It's sometimes hard for me to seperate my interest and fondness for Great Britian from my Americanness when there's conflict. Then I'm conflicted.

It's simply inportant to understand our own beliefs and be able to sort through things to see what applies to what when.

Obama has a good heart, I think. So does McCain. Both of them have right and wrong ideas. Obama's the stronger candidate by nautral ability. There's gonna be problems no matter who wins. There always have been.

No comments: