Wednesday, October 15, 2008

just saw

Chuck Schumer(?). Think he's in congress, but forgot his title. I've seen him a lot and always did like him, too. Think he's a Democrat since he was backing Obama. He doesn't sound extreme like Obama does. But he and that Congressman I saw earlier aren't gonna be president. Obama might. Would a Democratic congress block him? Probably Pelosi and Reed wouldn't.

And I shouldn't have said that all of Fox news is biased. Shephard Smith's on and I havent' noticed him being glaring leaning right. He's pretty much the same to everyone, although he does have attitude at times about things, not really ever about Parties. I just see the lean in a lot of the shows I watch. Jane Skinner always seems journalistic. There's a couple others whose names, guess what, I can't remember, but mostly Fox leans right. News on Fox is pretty straight and commentary is pretty right wing overall.

Fox News Analysis - Karl Rove. America's Newsroom. See the confusion? It's hard to tell who's which sometimes. and I don't care if people are on the right. I just care when it's denied and the commentary claims fair and balanced when they're not especially.

The debate's on tonight. They say nobody's gonna watch it. I'm gonna try.

No comments: