Wednesday, October 15, 2008

now Greta

wants us to text message a vote about who won. I don't have a cell phone. I also don't have a computer. I have the microsoft tv box. I can't even load lots of sites, no windows, only one screne at a time. Which I believe I've complained bitterly about in previous episodes.

Can't do Flash 8 or 9 sites since the box can't download. It's more like a work station, with a central computer elsewhere. The company has to upgrade flash as well as anything else. Guess there was a problem running ebay they tried to fix. I've never used ebay so don't know if there's resolution there. Broadband helps a lot with some things I hear. I'm on dial-up. The phone company said it'd be $200 for someone to come out with a laptop to install the broadband for me since I DON'T have a computer. I'm still thinking about it.

No comments: