Tuesday, October 28, 2008

well

I suppose I should blog. Fortunately for some, I slept through Dancing, woke up around 10:30, fell asleep again sometime or other and woke up again around 4 a.m. I missed every show I'd have voluntarily watched. Maybe I can catch it tonight and maybe they'll have a recap again. If I'm awake? Does it matter? Well, I guess it does to me. Sleeping does save you a lot of irrelevant reading.

I think I googled nothing yesterday. I did, however, go to the doctor. Was late, but it was ok. Got the blood work and saw him. I guess I'm doing ok so he may do more than the usual 6 rounds of chemo. This month is the sixth for me. I feel fine. No problems with it. The bumps flattened and the cancer's gone from them. He couldn't, of course, see the chest one since it's inside. But was there a PET scan that showed it gone? Honest to god, I don't remember.

Regis and Kelly are giving me a terrific recap of the show. They act it out and brilliantly, may I add. And I am sorry I missed Michael Flattley*sp*. He really is brilliant and apparently they ran some of his shows. PBS could run them again. I wouldn't complain.

I did read the review of Dancing this morning. Not very flattering. Snarky this time and, is it Ree Hinds?, the reviewer lately usually isn't. Was it all that bad? Wouldn't bother me. I like the show. Although, I can't offer up a contrarian opion since I didn't see it. I guess I could make it up, like I see on other tv shows. Shall I name the places?

No comments: