Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kelly Rippa

Was just talking about Stove Top Stuffing. It reminded me of making stuffing with Pepperage Farm or Stouffers dressing mix for a side without a bird. It's really good.

I sauted celery(yes, there it is again) and onions, added the mix and a chicken boullion cube with the water and extra sage or poultry seasoning and salt probably cause that's how I am.

I'd forgotten. Easy to do and tasty.

I'm hungry. Need to shop. I did got shopping the other day and didn't get the one thing I wanted cause they didn't have it. Bubble bath. don't bother asking or thinking about it or questioning this type of purchase. Please.

What I got was Halloween candy. Which was a good thing since I'd forgotten about it earlier. I went to the dollar store and they have things sometimes and sometimes they don't. I didn't persue the bubble bath. But since I need bubble bath, I can go shopping AGAIN and look for something fun to eat. And get gas.

There are many things I can do. Mostly I don't have to check my phone messages cause I checked the calendar and don't have an appointment till next week. See? Organized and on top of things as usual not at all. And I'm still not awake.

No comments: