Saturday, October 18, 2008

so why

do I say all these contrary things? Because I understand the resentment the wealthy have for doing, seemingly, all the heavy lifting and the endless responsibilities.

It's not really true, but I know it seems that way to people.

The middle class do a lot of the work to give the rich their money. Secretaries, bookkeepers, laborers (really more on the poor side).

For everybody, it's really about attitude. Gratitude and personal responsibility. That's where we seemed to have lost track.

We should be grateful to corporations and small business for jobs. The government paperwork alone is killing people. But it's hard when they downgrade, outsource and take home multiple millions in bonuses while also cutting benefits.

See? This is always such a problem for me. Think I'll sit awhile.

There may not be any solution.

No comments: