Friday, October 17, 2008

The lady

American married to a Peer is on again. She's married to a Rothschild. That's a major family, going back to the middle ages, maybe I think but could so easily be wrong.

It's a Jewish family who rose in power because Christians were baned from lending money/banking and Jews were not. (that was about Jesus chasing the money changers out of the Temple) So the Kings and Queens of Europe used them, hated them and seriously abused them.

They all abused each other in the old days. But it's a very interesting family. I sure wouldn't have wanted to live there then.

Taxes: Bad King John started it all. Lionhearts brother. John is the king of Magna Carta Fame. He was pretty bad. The beginnings of civil rights maybe. It only applied to Nobles, but it was a start on the change of thought. People might have human rights. I like to think so anyway. I, of course, don't know. When was that? 1200s maybe. I could, possibly, google it. John and Richard were sill part of the French line of English Kings. Richard never learned English, was, I think, never in England, hated England and spent his time in Normandy and at the Crusades. His mother was Elanore of Aquatine. The Lion in Winter is about her and their father, Henry II or III maybe. I forget.

Elanore is a very interesting character. And I can't spell her name. But you probably know who I mean and likely know more about her the that situtation than I do anyway.

Tearing Joe the Plumber down? Liberal politics? Conservatives are spending a lot of time investigating Acorn and Ayres (I saw the name printed) to tear Obama down.

It's all this politics? Politics as usual?

Is it liberals investigaing poor Joe, or is it Americans? Doesn't media, which includes all outlets, do investigations? Why hasn't Fox investigated Joe like they've been investigating Acorn?

These and many other questions dawn daily. Stay tuned.

No comments: