Friday, October 17, 2008

Larry King

Asking if Omama's spread the wealth being Markist, does that make the right wing Fashist, the Lars guy said no. The right is about the individual.

One, I thought the right was about patriotism and being good Americans.

Two, Individualism may or may not be Fashist (although there's that little touch of the business end of Nazi belief), but it is narcissistic. Me, Me, Me. It's all about Me. Me first, not country first.

What? Huh? This constant confusion really has my brain spinning which isn't good since I have enough problems understanding anything.

It's Free Marketeering, isn't it. It's all about my profit. My money, no taxes. It steals my private property. Money is life and identity.

Somebody said it's the love of money. Conservatives thump us with lots of stuff, never that part.

No comments: