Sunday, October 19, 2008

welfare

Huckabee, and a couple others, think that taxes are punitive, punishment for success. He mentions inheritance and, I think, progressive type taxes. I wasn't really listening.

People don't see taxes as civil duty and the responsibiliey of participation in our society. People complain no matter what the taxes are. Nobody ever wants to pay any of them.

I don't know quite what to think. I can't even figure out what people want. Maybe it's just to see their ideas lived out in society cause, of course, we're always right. We suffer the most, pay the most dues. All of us. No matter where the philosophy comes from.

It makes it complicated to form an idea of one American mind. There isn't just one. There's lots of 'em. All thinking opposite things.

Who am I and why am I here......


hahahahaha....that's a quote from the guy who ran with Periot. Nobody understood what he meant.

Teach culture.

No comments: