Monday, May 26, 2008

Ah, I confess

I hadn't exactly watched the whole NCIS finale when I posted wondering about who the next director would be. So then I googled it and was further confused by remarks I saw, so went back to OnDemand to finish the show. The assistant director, now the director, is suspicious. He split up the group, handing Gibbs some files of his new crew. Very strange. And compelling. Good cliff hanger. I really like this show and I really don't like most shows. I used to like shows. Now I don't. What happened?

Another blog: I am bossy

She writes in second person I think it is. I saw somebody had complained/questioned this voice usage. I believe she does it for stylistic purposes, creating a character and humor. It works for me. Regular, frequent poster. Fun stuff. Interesting blog topics - unique.

Been thinking about going back to Neopets. Then played Animal Crossings. Got the 4 houses paid off so now what? There's not much I can think to do once that's done. This is when I usually start a new town. But I like this town's set-up and I often don't.

And Yes, that means I raze whole worlds and create homelessness and chaos in the void.

So I'm watching the NCIS marathon from the first season for which I have the DVDs. I should add to these with more seasons, but maybe not.

But Regis is on today, so I'm set for later in the morning.

low/no carb day...at least from 6:00 or so. Got eggs?

No comments: