Thursday, May 22, 2008

for a real recipe see:

A package of prunes
several very think lemon slices cut in half
sugar to taste, maybe 1/2 or so of desert spoon, more if desired
water to cover.

Dump all in a pot and simmer till the prunes are plumped and soft. Use either pitted or not prunes. It really is taste worthy.

Or you can drink prune juice. Works for me. Cheese, that's why. I needent get more specific, need I? Didn't think so.

My mother used to make these as breakfast dish, so I got used to the concept. A guy I worked with once came up to me in shock and horror saying the Dr. Pepper has prune juice in it. I though he was going to have a stroke. All I could think of to say is that prunes are food. Dried fruit like rasins. Don't they all help provide the same effect? Maybe not, but prunes really are food and tasty if one likes dried fruits. Guess everyone's not used to the prune concept.

Neopets didn't have the desired effect, I re-read the walkthough, so I have to try that spot again which is easy since I'm stuck there, except I bet I have to go back to knight business. Fuck.

No comments: