Thursday, May 8, 2008

oops.

Those two bumps? Melanoma. Stop interferon, get blood test anyway and see the dr on the 19th. He called this morning so I should have know there is a situtation. Now what? I imagine he has ideas, I'm just afraid it's chemo. What'll I do if it makes me really sick since I don't have anybody to help with driving, shopping, etc. No use hopping into the future, though. Just wait and see. It's all I can do other than stock pile necessities, do laundry, get gas, pay bills. Or not since I don't know what he has in mind. There's a third bump on my leg. That means 3 removals. Goody. More stiches. But it shouldn't be much of a trauma.

And, I didn't need to take tylanol or anything else for pain from the biopsy. It hurt if touched, but not much else. And not enough to worry over. But I now know where the tylanol is.

Dancing. Well. I slept through the Monday show, woke up for What's my Line. Saw the results show. I enjoyed the first hour of judges favorite dances from the whole series. I didn't see the contest dances, so I've no opinon really about the results. I like Mario ok, but he's not a favorite of mine. I like Christian better.{I don't know how to make the accent marks, so I hope everyone forgives me}

I hear that the judges didn't like his jive. Or was it another dance? Don't know, but if they blow a jive, they're done. Jive's the most important and worthy dance and should be treated seriously and sacredly.

I'm sure that people are tearing apart this week's shows. As usual.

No comments: