Monday, May 26, 2008

So, everything okey-dokey?

How would I know. Have I done any of the pre-med day I need? No. I should get a hair cut...partly cause I really need one, but partly if my hair falls out it won't be so much or so long. Good thing the interferon already thinned it out. And it'd be nice if I was still taking it. It's a great appatite(sp) suppresent, although it seems to make food taste off a bit. So no carbs today. I got pretty hungry so went to the convienence store and got nuts assumming they're low carbs. Please, don't tell me otherwise and I'm not gonna google it.

I checked earlier about carbs and it seems that all food has some. See? Always something interesting to learn and think about.

But please do help me remember the appt tomorrow. I'm so afraid I'll space on the time. I need to leave at 8:30. No Regis, but maybe I'll catch the show in reruns.

TV is hateful tonight so I'm watching "So You Think You Can Dance" - RERUN. I didn't want to, but I'm suffering here and there's literally not another thing I can tolerate watching. Not even the reruns of shows I like ok. Some reruns I've seen 3 or 4 times already. When is enough enough? About there.

Think I'll eat some cheese. No juice, however. Big carbs. Sugar. I should have gotten some meat but couldn't think of any. Really.
I'd either have to get a roasted chicken or actually cook something. Did you know that the only meat I've really cooked is hamburger? That and chicken in the oven a couple of times. Really. It's true. I have done other things with meat like casseroles, roasted a chicken once, but no beef or pork roasts, except for the 2 pot roasts in the crockpot I tried. It was ok, but not like mom made. Not like dad made either. But everything I make has carbs. Lots of carbs. I really am whinning here.

Cheese and no crackers.

No comments: