Saturday, May 31, 2008

and another forgotten

Ingredient for "let 'er buck'

oregano - sprinkle some across the hamburger, before the mushrooms, or where ever pleases. How much? hmmm, try a teaspoon for both halfs. I've mostly used powdered, dry so that's my preference from custom. Dried leaves work and can be ground finer if desired.

I should stop the recipe portion of this program.

I saw directions for hard boiled eggs on a blog for a no fail method. Simmer for 20 minutes. Huh? Doesn't everybody know the heat to boiling, cover for 10 minutes then drain and cool thing? Guess not. People don't always know the same things at the same times and sometimes don't ever know them. There's me, for example. I don't know many things.

Sharon Stone, for instance, apparently says many stupid things - frequently. I don't follow her and can't think of any movies I've seen her in.

And all this Sex in the City jabber. People have traditionally gone to movies to escape their own realities. Shirley Temple, Fred and Ginger...people didn't live like that, act like that even want that. People are ascribing many strange motivations and recupertions to this show. I, for instance, no longer think animals talk and fly but mightly enjoyed Disney at one time.

It's not the sex that interests women, but the women's thoughts and feelings and the similarity of experience in all female lives. Things that haven't changed in thousands of years. Uh, not that sex doesn't interest women.

I'm watching Red Eye which I catch occasionally. Everybody looks into the camera, and frequently glances in that direction. It's a very odd viewer experience. I wonder what they're looking at. It's like they're speaking directly to us.

No comments: