Monday, May 19, 2008

Jason's freestyle up.

I think I like freestyle. I don't know what it's supposed tobe, but the routines are fun. Jason just doesn't have the fluidity needed, but sure puts in a great effort. Judges loved it, we'll see what the scores say. I never can figure out from remarks what scores will be. 3 9s. He really has come a long way. I'd vote for him for improvement. That's the best part of this show anyway, seeing people get better and so many of them do.

Christian's up. Has a latin number. Hot and exciting. he really can move well which is what it takes. Still, neither guy drew me as much as Christie. Len doesn't like his lifts. He's one armed and limited. Bruno nicer about it. Carry Ann nice things to say...she sees a winner in so many other ways. Think he's the bottome scorer.

End of show.

We'll find out tomorrow who's the popular kid on the block. Maybe I'll read about it.

No comments: