Friday, May 16, 2008

All I do the whole day through

Is think of Legos's Indiana Jones game, due the first part of June. SOON! And food. All I do is wanna eat. Seems to happen after grocery shopping when I've gone days and days eating soda crackers and toast. Even though there's nothing much I really want, I sure wanna eat what I do get. But I'm just not that hungry. Maybe the stuff will last awhile.

I already found the page for Indiana Jones at IGA and SAVED it. There's not much there yet, no walk-through which I always need, but a pretty approving article about the game. I'm jazzed. Really nothing about their Bat Man yet.

Heading into another weekend of sucky tv. Are peple so busy the networks don't bother programming much good? Don't know, don't care, just want other shows. Which? Beats me, ones I like, I suppose.

No comments: