Wednesday, May 21, 2008

disaster day

Was the P.E.T. scan today? No, it's next week. Am I stuck on NeoPets? Yes. The fighting's getting way too hard. I've no idea what to do about these huge knights and fire tossing flying goobers and the game gives no help.

It was probably a good thing I went to the scan place. I got confused and anxious so I turned around and went the wrong way for a few blocks, then realized I should be going the other way through the alphabet so turned back around, took L street, but I needed Granada, one block past, but found the right section of L street and the parking garage and the scan place. So now I know where to go next time. I was there last time. Do I have the location nailed. Of course not.

I'm truly sad about the game. I so rarely find one the either I can play or that I like. Indy, I'm waiting...

All my shopping orders arrived. That was quick. I think everything's ok with them. I was worried about the dishes. I don't like the style with the wide rims and small inside where the food goes. I hate foods piled on top of each other. Space. Food needs space.

I'll never make it as a groumet, or even a foodie. Or a gamer.

No comments: