Tuesday, May 20, 2008

an update.

And so it starts with a refresher on the last dances.

So Usher. I don't recognize the song. He has a nice sound, though. They started with dancing which is very fitting for this show. Lots of dancing girls and boys with this song. Pretty darned good. Nice touch, but he may do it all the time in his shows.

Are the pros doing some dancing? Hope so. They're always so darned good. Usher dances with them. Nice stuff except it sounded like it was all about sex. I'm so over all that.

The point of this show isn't about winning for me. It's about doing.

I just hate this part, Christian's gone. It's so darned sad.

Favorite dance is Pasa doble. I loved this one. He does a great bull. He, naturally has the latin passin and intensity for it. I wish we could see the first one to see if it's changed through experience. But see? another new thing. Instead of the last dance, they re-do their favorite.

I just hope Jason doesn't do a stupid waltz. The two step is much better. Everything's better without a waltz.

No comments: