Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy meee.

Just back from the pathologist. Yes. I was seen by a pathologists. And I'm not dead or anything.

There's a medical speciality of living body pathology. Who knew? Not I, although perhaps many do.

They examine, extract sometimes, and send reports to other doctors regarding various bits and body bobs. Like, 'where's the cancer' kind of thing.

He numbed, then extracted cell material from two bump thingies, one on the elbow, and one on the other arm.

Yes. Needles. 4 times, needles. One to numb, another to extract. One each arm. No sweat. hahaha, just a bunch of whining. My whining. The dr wasn't bothered.

Tylonal for pain, he says. Goody. So at least I found the tylonal.

And yes. I've been watching Dancing. Just haven't wanted to blog. Except for the results show this week I slept thought. The pay-off is that I was awake by 3 a.m. to see the orrigionals of What's my Line and I've Got a Secret.

Yes, sadly. That's my speed.

No comments: