Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ah...The Kardashians

The mother seems to be pimping out her daughter Kim to Playboy and with calendars Kim shot. I'm stunned. But Kim went along with the Playboy shoot even she had deep reservations - mommy pushed. Wonder if the money is worth it for the mom. She gets the agent cut. And the mother should have bought back the calendars, not Kim. Screwy stuff. Sad and sick. Bruce may be the only family member with any class. I think they're just another example of what's going on culturally in general. Focus on the sexy. But the mother is one shallow mamma. Wonder if she and Bruce will divorce eventually. It seems to happen in many family reality shows.

NCIS - haven't watched that much, catch it sometimes on OnDemand, guess I've been sleeping. I really don't know what day it's on, only the time and I forget to check. But the big season end shows are comming up and I'd like to see them. I really like the Zeba character. The actress is great.

There must be more shows...ah. Yes. Ace of Cakes. One fun cast, reality bakers. Have a quible with Anna, but she seems to be smoothing out on the it has to be her way with the art. A business is about the customers, not the artist. Really fun stuff.

No comments: