Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm hungry.

Yes, once again it's time to shop. I don't like it. Never know what to get. So I get bread. Well, I get more than that. Need dog food, so it's now urgent that I make the effort. Or I could go to McDonalds.

Maybe I'll order delivery. It's such a hastle to order with this tv box, though, that I rarely do.

TV. I had lots of thoughts, but now they've disappeard. Oh! I know. I think I didn't mention last time how I saved 5 dollars. Well, I ordered free shipping at amazon for the games and microwave so that's about 5 bucks or so off the totals. Smart shopping when buying totally unnecessary items. Clever.

Oh, TV. What have I been watching? I'm no even sure. The usual daily shows most often. It's the suckfest weekend viewing, so I've got a DVD on now.

Campaign news all day, all night. For the last 17 years. ENOUGH.

They don't even talk about issues as much as personal deals. Over and over and over and all over again. Tres tedious. And why have they all been asking about the VP candidates for the last bunch of months? How important is that now? It's not.

And why do people think that Hillary and Obama would get along on the same ticket? They perhaps don't care much for each other at this time.

Whoopi Goldberg's been saying that the loser should automatically become Vice-Pres. That's what they did in the beginning, Washington, etc., and they usually hated each other and couldn't work together at all. The ticket needs to be balanced to attract the most voters and the pair needs a good working relationship. I think that Bush 1 and 2 may be two of the few who've actually gotten along much with their VPs, I'm not sure, though.

So, would Obama and Hillary balance the ticket? Well, neither is likely to pull in many conservates. Some Dems do. Then there's a regional idea. Somebody from the West might hook more from there. I don't know, don't think it's relevant right now. But it's stupid to keep suggesting to them that they might be VP when they both want the Presidency.

So, what's on the tube?

No comments: