Wednesday, May 28, 2008

guess what?

I've nothing else to do, so I'll blog.

There's a new dance show comming up, but it looks weird. Joey (?) who's last name I can't remember from a sitcom, Blossom?, is hosting. Will I see it? Will I be awake is the question.

You know what? 3 of the dancers from Stars are Mormon. Chelsey Handler is 1/2 Mormon. I always like Mormons. They're always the best people I've ever known. Something about that religion turns them out and that's a fact. Think it's a secret ingredient in the baptismal font? Well, I don't know what it is. All I know is that there's a real kindness and sincerity inside them. The look of love? Maybe.

I got 2 more rental games and can't play one cause it requires extra equipment and I don't want to do it anyway and the second I don't want to do at all.

So I'll blog some more.

Tomorrow at 11 - don't let me forget.

And did I go grocery shopping? No. Did I get a hair cut? No. I've been thinking about giving me a trim myself. Just might do it, too. It saves forgetting an appointment. Saves going somewhere and having to chat. I can't control myself and love to chat. But I don't have to start the drugs yet. Will find out tomorrow...don't forget to go!!! Nimrod.

Dance doesn't start for another hour so just hang in there. Or quit reading 2 paragraphs ago cause I have nothing to say so will have to make up things.

No comments: