Tuesday, May 20, 2008

and so it beginns

Obama wins the needed delegates probably. Early returns and media can always be wrong.

And Christian eliminated from Dancing. See? He's a much better dancer than Jason, yet he goes bye-bye. Popularity. If Jason wins, it won't mean anything other than he's got fans.

After last night, I'm firmly for Christie anyway. Although impressed with Jason's efforts and improvement, he's still not my favorite. Honestly, I was a Pricilla fan mostly.

The article didn't mention anything else, so I guess it's not over in the East? It should be if my counting's correct. hahaha...who am I fooling. My counting is never correct. Maybe it's just not posted yet. It's a two hour show tonight with lots of extras, the kids competition picks a winner, too. I really like the oldest couple best.

And today was extra special nice. Naps. Yes. Naps, 2 of 'em. Glorious.

I was awake in time to catch What's my Line and I've Got a Secret, so I forced wakefulness by sitting up - lying down causes all the sleep trouble, then drifted off about 11. For maybe even an hour or longer. Bliss. Then later, I drooled and snoozed for a shorter time, but just as refreshing and enjoyable. My life is perfect.

And tonight is Dancing. Are they doing 2 series a year? I really wish I knew things.

No comments: