Saturday, May 24, 2008

Many wonderful morning events

Such a miracle day! I remembered to check OnDemand for NCIS and there it is. Looks like another cast member died. The director. Wonder if she wants a vacation, raise her kids, do other work. I'm struggling to remember her name and just can't. She was on Picket Fences as the police officer. Remember that show? I really like it. She married Jim Carrey for a very brief minute. And her name is...thought it might arrive, but still can't remember.

And then, praise the lord for operating instructions, the instant microwave minute button means I don't have to turn the dial! I have to turn and return to get to my desired setting, so this is much better. I just have to memorize where it is so I don't have any further darkness dilemas.

So who's the new director on NCIS? I'm really curious. Maybe I should google it. I think they should offer next season's DVDs now. I simply can't understand why they haven't thought of it.

I'm feeling kinda over NeoPets. Battles, battles everywhere and not a drop of health. It doesn't seem to have any cheat codes. Yes, I believe in cheat codes. Deeply. Passionately. Eternally. I'll likely give a few more shots before abanding it altogether, but after 3 or 4 tries finding myself unable to get off the faerie cloud city trap of insanity, don't know if I'll give too many more shots.

Indy day, Indy day. Comming soon to playstation 2s near you. I mean me.

No comments: