Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a day

Nothing happened. Much.

Apparently, there's such a thing as speciality pharmacies which deliver by mail drugs that many pharmacies find difficult (expensive) to stock. So the Berkley prescription was indeed for me. Always something interesting to learn. That's what I say? Tres cool deal whatever.

I got back to the castle in Neopets for the second time but didn't want to struggle with trying to finish it just yet. I think I'm getting a better handle on the first act of the game...2 to go. If I can hang in long enough. I've done a couple of boss battles with little trouble which is unusual for me. Usually the first one defeats me. At least they did when I first started gaming. Now I go back the the scary bosses don't see quite so hard. Is this important progress? I think so, yes. Of course. Or I could balance my check book.

Microwaves. Well. Somehow I set the dumb thing to demo, which I find out much later is for store use, and couldn't get it changed. I finally looked at the instructions. Coffee is prime motivater. It's the clock button. huh? Press it 3 times to start or stop demo. I suppose this is a tremendously wonderful function. For somebody.

There are many interesting and important pieces of information in the Instruction Booklet.

How I got it into demo? Punching buttons in the dark. I didn't know what button I'd pushed, but I wouldn't have figured out the 3 times. And that's a true fact.

No comments: