Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh, well.

Jon and Kate Plus 8. I haven't known quite what I wanted to say about this, but here goes.

She nags and harragns and demans and criticizes a lot. It's very unpleasant. And she's spinning her wheels. A lot of her problems and rudeness and thoughtlessness seems to concern her anger when Jon doesn't anticipate her evey need. How's he supposed to read her mind? Why doesn't she just ask instead to tear him down? Well, I don't know why.

But the part that disturbes me most is the negative environment she creates. Him too when he gets cranky. It hurts the kids. It creates fear and insecurity for children who cannot understand dynamics.

And then there are times I find her very likable. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be around her. Controllers take the life out of other's lives.

No comments: