Thursday, May 22, 2008

no nap

and no interest in anything, but not sleepy enough to sleep. Just sluggish.

Oh, and don't hate me for attending the wrong appointment date. The 27 had a circle around it and it obscured the top bar on the seven. 21 was the best I could make out. Forgot that part. I almost called to confirm. Looking on the bright side, I'm more secure about it's location and it was a pleasant morning drive.

And the knights back at the ranch? The mission was to find the King. The real mission was to run up the selected staircase go through 2 rooms pull the lever, Run out to another location, yada, yada, yada. I'm stuck in the second fire spot, I'll have to check and see if there's more pillars...don't ask.

I'm gonna watch So You Think You Can Dance tonight. It's the auditions part, which I don't much like on Idol. Saw an article comparing it to Idol and the author thinks it's much better although patterened on the Idol style. One judge on Dance is rotational. Different people judge every week, people like Debbie Allen, or one of the choreographers or somebody different.

The article praised judges behaivor as superior and more helpful. The ditzy female judge gives constructive criticism as opposed to Paula, apparently, just gushes. Everybody's so hard on Paula. But I don't watch the show and no real opinion. If I stay awake.

No comments: