Monday, May 12, 2008

And the scores wil be...

(Remember, I can't see the title box, so I hope I spelled it right. I did it twice, after all, give me a break?)

Then there's Nigella. What a treat, and what a treasure. She's brillliant. Jamie - really like him. Even though I hear he killed a chicken on a British show. All the chickens I've eaten have been killed by someone. Out of my sight. Another favorite. Not chicken killing, Jamie's the favorite.

Marissa's scores: 2 9s and a Carry Ann 8.

Here he comes. Christian and samba. Oh, he's using his arm. What was I watching? Improvement again. He could really go places with dancing. He's already bendy some. Looks like he's having fun with this one, too. Looks like natural motion.

Len likes it. Bruno likes it. Carry Ann likes it. I like it. That's 4 & 0. Or something.

2 10s and a 9...creaping into first place tie? I told you he looks good.

Christie's next.

No comments: