Monday, May 12, 2008

Love

Carry Ann and Bruno love, love, love Christie's tango. Len, per usual, not so totally, in remarks, anyway. We'll see how the scores go.

Down Home with the Neely'...New cooking show on FoodNetwork. They're such a nice couple. Obviously love each other. How do I know? They talk nice, supportively, positively to and about each other. She always says 'thank you' when he does something for her. Manners matter and help provide a positive relationship.

(Christie, 2 10s and a 9. Guess who? Len, that's who gave the 9. He's usually stricter than the otheres)

I bet people on line have nasty things to say about them. They are so admirable and a great example of how to treat each other. If you want a healthy, lasting relationship, that is.

I bet she's heard about her unorthodox usage of the word season. We season food with seasoning, she dropps the 'ing' and seasons with season. Looked like she stumbled a bit and looked self-conscious the other day when she used it.

It's a logical grammar style. It's wrong, but logical. It may be a regional style as well. English grammar doesn't make sense and most speakers make mistakes. Lots of mistakes.

Len just did a filmed bit, I love it when he does that. I find him very entertaining, and the Aussy female pro had a cute bit at the end. Sue me. I'm not real stylish. They are, though. Are you?

No comments: