Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I got cereal

And cheese and yoghurt and frozen dinners and donuts!!!

New recipe tip: Galzed old Fashoned with strawberry jam. Yum. Dad taught me that one. Mother disapproved. She always disaproved. About everything. Unless it was about her. Everything was about her. Don't think anybody ever saw that. Took me forever.

So, that's Alex Baldwin. People just won't get off his phone message to his daughter. Nobody had any business airing it in the first place and they really should just shut up about it evermore. It's the kid they're hurting.

But does anyone question Miss Kimmy's behaivor. My mother easily, frequently and happily picked us into rages. Then how she suffered, what she had to put up with, etc. All because she didn't get her way. Wonder what Miss K does, says. No one ever thinks of her responsibity for problems, and I bet she's right in the mix. Causing problems. Saint Kimmy. Yes, he has a temper, falls for it all, needs to control himself. But he's not an evil man, a bad man. That kind of stuff gets into every cell and gets overwhelming. Hard to take a step back and really see it all clearly enough to squash the emotion of it all. But don't we all have lessons to learn and miles to go? Missy K is likely manipulating all this and him.

Hope I'm awake for Dancing tonight. I'll try for a nap, but not hopeful. I'll probably fall asleep 5 minutes to show time.

Or maybe I will now. I'm fading and have more pithy tv show chatter to share. Maybe later.

No comments: