Wednesday, May 28, 2008

this is what happens

when I have a 2 nap day. I'm still up at midnight messing around on the net. Messing up on the net, rather. I think I posted something twice. Miss-clicking all over the net. That's me. Little Miss Click.

I got to see Gweneth Paltrow on Letterman. She's so likeable and interesting and funny. I've always loved her mother, too. I was totalled fan-ified by 1776. Wonderful musical and she does the most charming waltz with the Adams character who's name I ought to know but don't as usual. We are all aware of my waltz position, but this had some lovely humor and I just love it. It's not the over-formed competition waltz either that I truly dislike. People really should see this movie. Wonder if it'd work in schools? They'd get some culture plus could discuss any historical inaccuracies, plus start learning critical thinking from investigating truth. Plus they might be mightily entertained. It's fun. There's a great horse scene with the Lee of Virgin-ee-ah character.

So here I am with nothing to chat about especially, no game interest at the moment, watching Ferguson who has a Bridges boy on tonight. I like the Bridges a lot. I liked their dad's tv show, Flipper? So partly I'm trying to make sure I stay awake cause I mostly always fall asleep if I don't sit up and do something.

Blogging is my something.

I didn't call the dr. and I should have. I'm not clear if I should start the meds tomorrow when the arrive, or wait till test results are in.. I'll have to call tomorrow, but now I'm not prepared with the correct action.

Sharon Stone! Where are your thinking skills when I need some!!!

No comments: