Sunday, May 25, 2008

garbage day nears

and I'm so fabulously forsighted that I took the trash to the bin. Tomorrow, believing I'll proceed in my task, will take the bin to the street. I'd better. Last week I thought the bin was emptier than it was in actual actuality. No more farting around. Get the trash to the curb, moron, last chance.

Watching Chelsey Lately. Surprisingly, I like her and her show when this is the type of thing I don't enjoy as a usual rule.

She, along with many, made hay out of the Dr. Phil incident with Brittney Spears wondering why the dr title when he's not a doctor. I think he has a PH.d. That titles him Dr. I didn't hear anybody wonder about it. Many people know this, that a PH.d is a doctorate with the title dr added to the name. But they didn't think about this regarding dr. Phil.

I should have written to somebody about it. I'll solve everyone's problems if only they'll wait long enough.

But I'm not fond of Sara Silverman. Didn't like her show much so didn't watch it. Good thinking, huh? But then she made the fatal Paris Hilton joke. She said once she got started she had to finish the joke. But she didn't have to at all. She could have switched over to something like, 'we'll see you when you get back.' That was incredibly cruel. And then the Matt Damon video she and her boyfriend made. What was that supposed to mean? I'm sure that many people liked it. Naturally, not me. It seemed an opportunity to say fuck a lot and nothing more. Vulgar and pointless. Truly, I'm not opposed to a little vulgarity, but simply couldn't see that it was about anything at all.

The Transylvanian Horseman. Interesting blog, interesting life. He lived about 10 years in Romania running a horse thing...don't know what all they did there, but mountain trecks for tourists and things. He sometimes mentions horse techniqualitits which I completely don't understand. Like horse hoof parts and troubles and shoeing choices, but most of it is quite clear and interesting. He's back in England now with 2 horses boarded and he and she looking for jobs. Nice pictures...sad what's going on in Romania. They should have more pride for an area that can claim Dracula. Many links from there.

Test on Tuesday. No carbs on Monday. Wonder what carbs do to a P.E.T. scan. And fast 6 hours before the test. What in the world does food do to interfear with the test? It's not like you have to clear out your system or somethig. I should ask them.

No comments: