Thursday, May 29, 2008

guess it's working

So here I are - again.

Days accomplishments:

Doctor
Pharmacy
Grocery

Got food. Got no vomit drug. Doctor explained drugs, only 5 days a month, NOT for 3 weeks a month. Described the next treatment if this fails. Not nice stuff, much stranger, people get real sick from it sometimes, need function tests to make sure the body can handle it, 5 days in hospital, 5 days home, 5 days back inside. For ? Didn't catch how long. Till it works? Oh, off for a month and do again. What'm I gonna do if it comes to that? I guess I can manage it somehow. People always do.

I glow and shine. Did you know that? I did. The spot on my leg glowed not, however the other to on my arms do. A lymph gland in my chest glows too. It didn't on the last PET.

Did you know that these drugs are hormones that our bodies naturally have? I didn't really know although I'd heard that treatment is hormone threapy for some people. Everything I'm in line to take is hormonal. Are there other types of drugs? I shant google it since I'm not that interested, but kinda curious.

I now comtemplate which vessel would be the best choice for barf. The new drug is harsher and I'll likely be sicker. But I won't need much food. There's always something good if I look for it. Am I worried? Not really. Although I don't like to vomit, many other things are much worse. If I prepare, things should work out ok.

I got dog food. That was the important thing.

No comments: