Monday, May 12, 2008

Jason

The fox trot. Did really well, I like his partner a lot, however her name is spelt. Judges love it. I can live with his win, I can live with all the semi-finalists' winning this round. Well, Christie bothers me some cause of her skating. But I have to like her, she's very likable and does dance very well.

Samantha's wearing one of the nicests gowns i've seen her in yet. Really nice dress.

All I can say to Christian is do stage. If he's done no stage or little, just check out what it's done for Marissa. Stage gives performer something film alone doesn't. there's a depth, a breath, a style, a confidence - a relaxed manner that quietly shouts 'quality'. That's really true. It develops a person.

Or think about Judi Dench. Check out her tv comedy work and think about all the years of theater she's done. See? Makes a difference.

Marrisa quickstep. It's making me happy, we'll see what Len thinks. Guess they gave her a bad time last week for her dances. I was alseep. This is great, think she's a natural for this style dance.

oops. She missed a step. Bruno was kind about it at east. Carry Ann likes it, very nice. Len loved it! See? Sometimes the judges do agree with me!!! Or is it I, they?

No comments: