Monday, May 19, 2008

here we go

Dancing final? Wasn't listening, but didn't they used to have 2 stars in finals? Tonight is 3. They keep making changes every series and I just don't get what's going on.

I could try paying attention.

I watched So You Think You Can Dance. Guess it's a Fox show. I read somewhere that Fox copies other successful shows. Not a leader, but I guess they do ok. That show's contestents are already dancers and it's set up like Idol.

Weekend tv sucks. I said so, and it's true.

Christian's great, they're all doing a cha cha. Jason looks like he's having fun and moving really well for him. Christie's rocking. That was pretty fun. Sort of an individual-group routine. Christie really has the body motions dancing needs.

Len likes their cha cha's. Christie's best. I wonder how she spells her name. Bruno like them.

But I've been thinking. Sorry. But this show is Dancing ...Stars. It doesn't say they have to not be able to dance at all. It doesn't say they have to have no dance training. It doesn't even say they can't be professional dancers. All they have to be are stars. This was the first Christie dance I really liked. I don't mind voting for her, but I liked lots of things about Jason and Christian's dances, too.

No comments: