Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I read the results.

I love the internet. You don't have to wait for anything, except for it to work.

Christie got the repeat performance tonight. No matter how I ry to justify or explain my lack of enthusiam for her, I really just don't like her dancing that much. There's that somehing thing that hooks one or not. She just doesn't hook me in, not that she's bad in any way. She's terrific, just not interesting or something.

The kids are dancing. Guess it's a competition thing. The first couple is nicely bendy and fabulous. The judges like them. 3 kid couples competing.

James Garner had a stroke and surgery. Not good. They say he looks good, though. Really, just not good.

I hope somebody jives.

A professional group is doing a Thriller tripube You ought to watch these guy. They're great. I've never heard of either the dancers or the singer. So what's new about that? Well, it's probably not my favorite kind of routine, but they're good, lots of energy and they move well. It's simply not a jive.

No comments: